Who can volunteer?
Anyone! Whatever your age, job status or abilities, volunteering is open to all. Tell us what you’d like to do and we’ll do our best to find you the right opportunity.
How much time would it take?
There are one-off roles for a few hours or other roles where you give time regularly eg once a week. Think about how much time you want to give to your volunteering.
What would I get out of it?
People volunteer for many different reasons and there are lots of benefits to volunteering, including:
- Enjoyment and personal satisfaction
- A chance to meet new people
- Getting involved your local community
- A chance to learn and use new skills
- Building your confidence and self-esteem
- Being valued and appreciated
- Having fun!
You can look at our currently volunteering opportunties, by clicking on the Vol Opps image below and clicking on SEARCH OPPORTUNITIES. or complete the contact form and we will be in , touch to see how we can help.
Would you like to find out more? Please get in touch, just complete the form below: